Lectures will be held on Tuesdays (12.15h-13.45h) and, on Wednesdays (14.15h - 15.45h), alternately with exercises.
- Tuesdays: Building 64, Room 0.068/69 (Karp/Cook)
- Wednesdays: Location: AM S2
References and further reading
- Lecture Slides
- E. M. Clarke, O. Grumberg, D. A. Peled: Model Checking. MIT Press, 1999.
- M. Hofmann, M. Lange: Automatentheorie und Logik. Springer, 2011.
- Christel Baier, Joost-Pieter Katoen: Principles of Model Checking, MIT Press 2008
See the dates above for a preliminary schedule. Exercises will be held (roughly) every other Wednesday alternately with lectures.
Problems will be handed out regularly and solutions can be handed in for correction and feedback until the date indicated on the respective exercise sheet. Students are encouraged to solve the provided problems and attend discussions. Note that exercise topics may be subject to examination. The given problems will not necessarily be discussed entirely. Please ask for discussion on specific topics (e.g. repetition of lecture topics), if desired.
Do not hesitate to contact Normann Decker for further questions.